Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mainly for Will - Our final Presentation (The Process)

After analyzing the information we have, Will and I have decided to not use google Earth, but instead to both do presentations in which we put in the class in the shoes of the women we are discussing. By doing this, we feel we that we can effectively get the entire class involved and make the information we are teaching more intereting. Hopefully, I can gather more information from Lauren and Brendan about their ideas in order to put together a little segment about their ideas to end our presentation. In overall, I am beginning to feel good about the way we have put our information together, and I will later try and add yet even more information to give pretext to the information I may present tomorow.

No comments: